Saturday, May 8, 2010

Rufus Wainwright and 'the crystal meth of tea'




How do I love Rufus Wainwright? Let me count the ways, including this extra tidbit about his beloved tea, which he mentioned this week in a New York Times blog post about some of his favorite things:

Oh, and also Yorkshire Tea. It’s the crystal meth of tea. I want to do an ad for them where it’s me with the beautiful English countryside behind me, and I go: “Enjoy Yorkshire Tea. It’s the crystal meth of tea.”

This from a guy who concludes one of his songs with this verse:

Where ya been, Zebulon?
Let's meet up, why not tonight?
In the lane behind the schoolyard,
and we'll have some tea and ice cream

That sounds like one delicious dessert.

2 comments:

  1. Hi There,
    Thank you for sharing the knowledgeable blog with us I hope that you will post many more blog with us:-
    It's a popular party drug. Usually, users smoke crystal meth with a small glass pipe, but they may also swallow
    Email:info@psychedeliconlinemall.com
    Click here for more information:- more info

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    Thank you so much for the post you do and also I like your post, Are you looking for Buy Crystal Meth Online in the whole USA? We are providing how to order medicine online, how to contact pharmacy, buy am-2201 online; buy codeine phosphate online; fertigyn 5000 injection online; buy dilaudid online with prescription; buy tylenol online; where can i buy Tylenol; buy dextroamphetamine uk; Buy from multiplex phama shop online, Online multiplex phama shop, quick tips for buy pharmaceutical products, Buy pharmaceutical products online, pharmacy process flow, pharmaceutical products online, buy medicines online with discount, medicines online with discount, Buying and selling medicine online, online medicine order, medicine home delivery near me, online medicine home delivery near me, independent pharmacy delivery service, prescription courier service, medication delivery companies near me, prescription drugs delivery, prescription delivery service, pharmacy near me,24 hour pharmacy near me now, buy mst; buy hydromorphone online; buy amphetamines online; buy oxynorm online; order concerta online; lendormin buy online; Buy Ambien online with the well price and our services are very fast.
    Click here for MORE DETAILS......

    Contact us at: (+1) 7324738715
    WhatsApp us at: (+1) 7324738715
    Email:info@multiplexpharmashop.com


    ReplyDelete